Colorido Studios is an independent creative consultancy based in Twickenham on the jungle paradise of Eel Pie Island. We believe in creating thoughtful and vibrant design work with a bold approach along with a strong emphasis on quality and craft. We’re small but with an already envious client list, a beautiful portfolio of work and most importantly, we believe in being nice people to work with.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our busy studio and to help us grow both our client list and our online reputation. Working closely with the studio team, the ideal candidate will be organised and outgoing, happy to deal with inbound and outbound marketing activities and not afraid to roll their metaphorical (and actual) sleeves up to help with anything marketing and sales related. What we really want is someone who can represent us as a creative studio to potential new clients and to get our lovely design work in-front of the right folk, be that through email, phone or the socials.
Enthusiasm and energy are key along with a self starting, get-it-done mentality. We’re a small studio and all wear a few different hats so if you want to work in a fun and varied environment for a growing creative agency then this is the ideal role for you.
What we’d like you to do:
- Work with the Senior Management to identify new sectors and clients to approach that are a good fit for the studio.
- Manage the studio’s outbound marketing activities, creating sales decks and engaging with potential clients, helping to secure initial meetings by introducing the studio’s portfolio, services and expertise.
- Help to develop an ongoing marketing content strategy that reflects the launch of new studio projects and other studio news, keeping clients up to date.
- Manage the Colorido Studios social media platforms including Behance, Instagram, Linkedin & Facebook. You’ll be responsible for working with the studio design team to ensure there’s regular content that reflects the personality of the studio and our beautiful design work.
- Assist the wider team with both the admin and creation of award entries when needed
What we’d like you to have:
- A drive and passion to make an impact on a young and growing creative studio.
- At least one to two year’s digital outreach marketing or creative led sales experience.
- A keen interest in marketing, design and digital culture.
- A witty and charming phone manner and beguiling written and verbal communication skills.
- A personable, professional and courteous approach with a good sense of humour.
- An understanding of the creative sector and creative processes and services.
- A familiarity with social platforms, Google Adwords and G Suite (Slides, Sheets, Notes, Gmail etc).
What you’ll get from us:
- £24,000 to £27,000 DOE.
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
- Inclusion into the company pension scheme.
- Training, mentoring and personal development.
- Flexible working hours.
- A fun work environment.
- A beautiful studio setting overlooking the Thames on a private island.
We will only be able to respond to successful applicants. No recruiters please, we love you all but if we need you we’ll let you know.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your impressive CV and covering letter to the email address below.